Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Glimpse of Italia


Create your own custom photo books at Shutterfly.com.


I made this book in honor of my dearest friend Melissa. Melissa has seen me through all my biggest adult life journeys. She has been there for the birth of my daughter, maid of honor at my wedding and adventure explorer on multiple trips. She has seen me through all kinds of phases including living with me in a one room artist loft, taking me to my first drag show, supporting me in my decision to date a man and go to college. Two things I did not see in the cards in my early 20's. She is solid as a rock in my ever changing life and I feel so lucky to have her. This is for you Honeybee, may we be this close forever.

2 comments:

  1. A good friend is one of life's richest blessings. I'm glad you found one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Wish they were bigger though. Did I miss something?

    I want your itinerary, looks like you covered some ground!

    ReplyDelete